We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

fallout 3 question

morgueman

Likes # 0

Hello all, just started playing this game and now my son wants to have a try. If he starts a new game with a new profile, will i lose all my saved games, auto and quicksave ones, i cant seem to find any info about that?
Thanks for any help with this,

morgueman

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Well done,I should have thought of that solution myself.
If you have any further questions about the game feel free to ask.I have played it,this is my 4th time, and I'm still finding new things to do/kill.Enjoy.

Like this post
morgueman

Likes # 0

Downloaded the fixes and the game hasent frozen yet! Also, managed to get my son playing and i've kept my game to! My pc is used by the whole family, so we have multiple windows profiles and my son just plays the game on his profile and i play on mine, that way we can both play the game without losing any saved games, etc!

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Not sure what you mean by updates,if you mean the bug fixes etc ,just install them,I've never had a problem,except I seem to get more crashes to desktop after a couple of hors or so,but I think that is a problem with my twin 8800GT cards.I think I have overclocked them a bit to much.

Anyway install the updates and enjoy one of the best games ever made.

Like this post
morgueman

Likes # 0

Thanks for that gengiscant, thats what i thought! I've had this game for ages but i've only just started playing it this week and become addicted to it already!
One thing though, i've not done any updates on it at all, is it worth doing all the undates now or just leave it, would doing them now affect the game i'm in already?
Thanks,
morgueman

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Sorry morgueman,as far as I know you cannot have muliple profiles with Fallout 3, I am afraid you son will have to wait his turn, which If you do all the quwsts and explore everywhere could be a long wait.
I have downloaded some of the expansions and am still playing this game.I love it.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...