We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

ps2 corrupted files

scooter1957

Likes # 0

Hi All i have been playing tiger woods 08. I had played 160 rounds and i switch ps2 on and it could not read from memory 1 card one corrupted files and have lost every thing does any one know why this happened and can i do any thing to get it back. Cheers Alan

Like this post
scooter1957

Likes # 0

Hi mrwoowoo i put the ps2 on this morning and it loaded ok then i turned it off and on again and it would not load i cleaned it like you said and it still would not load if i could get it to load and then save it to a different card would that help thanks for your help Alan

Like this post
scooter1957

Likes # 0

Thank you mrwoowoo i will try that cheers Alan

Like this post
mrwoowoo

Likes # 0

Try to clean the Circuit contacts on the memory card, and try it again. A pencil eraser does an outstanding job on clenaing the Circuit board connectors.
If that don't work then...
Run the ps2 without a disk in it and go to
browser and then press x in a little while you may see all your games that you saved.if you want to delete a save game you use the directional keys to go to the game and then you press x.
If they do show up then delete your oldest saves until it's ok.
Or logically your last save which may have caused the problem.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV expert tips: get US Apple TV content, watch Google Play, use multiple Apple IDs and more