We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

X360 - THREE LIGHTS OF DEATH

DJ Techz

Likes # 0

HELP HELP HELP.

I HAVE AN XBOX 360 AND IT HAS GOT THE THREE LIGHTS OF DEATH. ITS AFTER AN UPDATE I INSTALLED TODAY THROUGH XBOX LIVE(THE NEW XBOX EXPERIENCE)

Any one got any help i have unplugged it and taken out the HDD

Ryan

Like this post
grey george

Likes # 0

When ever this has happend to mine it has had to go in for repair. Microsoft will email you a parcel label. (they have extended the warrenty to 3 years for this particular problem) I now have mine stood off the floor on little blocks with a desk fan blowing all around, I switch the fan on before and leave it running for 5 mintes after playing. Over heating is the normal cause of the problem so it may have nothing to do with your recent update. Hope you get it back before xmas.

Like this post
DJ Techz

Likes # 0

I have contacted microsoft about it

Like this post
citadel

Likes # 0

go to tweaktown.com and read the shocking problems the plague the xbo360 story on the main page.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Apple's 2014 highlights: the most significant Apple news of 2014

IDG UK Sites

2015 creative trends: 20 leading designers & artists reveal the biggest influences & changes coming)......

IDG UK Sites

Ultimate iOS 8 Tips: 35 awesome and advanced tips for using iOS 8 on iPhone and iPad