We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Why only the games forum?

Rigga

Likes # 0

Why is it only the games forum that has advertising all over the top of the threads? i.e. the same content as "Topic Zones, Games" It makes the forum very difficult to use and view. :(

I mean if you want to make the forums more unattractive and harder to use, then why not do it for all forums not just the games forum. i.e. Topic Zone, Digital world in front of the digital world forum etc.

Just my two peneth, an unhappy R.

Like this post
IClaudio

Likes # 0

...and I don't understand why it's only the Gaming Forum that has this 'non-ad' (sic) Header. It's most annoying, and anyway only points to games which no self-respecting PC Gamer is going to be remotely interested in :)

FE and ME, this new idea is NOT a hit, here at least!

Like this post
Rigga

Likes # 0

Well I've given up!

I got so annoyed with having to scroll down every single time I viewed this forum and every single thread, that I've install an Ad Blocker as recommended by Si_L.

I'm so glad that the annoying "non-Ad" advertising is gone.

BTW if it really is not advertising why are the games only free for an hour? there are thousands of very good completely free games available on the internet. Just a thought.

A quite sad, R.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Alpha vs iPhone 5S comparison review: Metal smartphones fight

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Fonts review

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014