We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Diablo III

Marko797

Likes # 0

Apparently this is out next year from Blizzard.
c.20 min demo which looks very good click here

Like this post
Si_L

Likes # 0

I played the second one for a while but I couldn't get into it. I'm sure the third will be a great game, just not my sort of game.

Like this post
Marko797

Likes # 0

i'll dig out my old disks for Diablo II and get some practice in for when DIII comes out.

Problem is I remember it (DII) being so addictive, that hours just seem to get lost. Not bad for a point and click game...

Then of course I'll have to work thru the 'expansions'...oh well, off to dust down my Paladin suit.

Like this post
AllThumbs

Likes # 0

If you want to relive the joys of Diablo and D2 before the new one comes out you should check out the modding community that surrounded Diablo and the add on Lord of Darkness (LoD).

click here

click here

and possibly my fav

click here

Playing a mod of Diablo is a good way to taste it all again, but with a twist of lemon. :)

Like this post
Marko797

Likes # 0

D2 and expansions loaded.

It's been a while and forgot that I had risen to 'Sir Marko' status (level 36) all that time ago.

Despite being in the cupboard for a few years, the armour is still as shiny as it was in the previous days of battle.

Like this post
Marko797

Likes # 0

thnx for the links AllThumbs

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: 30 September marked for unveiling

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Netflix whips up 3D VR viewing room for Oculus Rift during company hack day

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014