We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

what's your top non-gun related pc games of all time?

theDarkness

Likes # 0

The pc overdoes it with the gun genre, so im wondering what other users favorites might be when not fps/gun related for pc games? Im guessing if anyone replies ill just see never ending lists for point and click or online rpgs.. Lol! For originality i would recommend Startopia, grim fandango, and perhaps the first sims game. X-com/UFO enemy unknown (also on ps1, that is, if you can find it!) is also a pc favourite of mine, although i would be breaking the rules of it not being gun related. it doesnt run on modern pcs anyway! .. and the ps1 version was superior :) :-P

Like this post
Marko797

Likes # 0

Diablo II.
Yes, point n click I know but what a game! Addictive. Diablo III out nxt yr so looking fwd to that.

Like this post
Inept Pig

Likes # 0

It would seem that a lot of games that I enjoy playing include lots of wanton violence and destruction, and so picking three games where I haven't had to maim hundreds, if not thousands, of my fellow man/alien-hybrid things was quite tricky - however, I shall go for:

Braid (360 - XBox Live Arcade title, soon to come to PC, it's very good, but a bit short)
The Monkey Island series
Portal

Which don't really involve all that much death at all.

At a push I could also be forced to include Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, as it is rather excellent - but the combat was always such a bitter disappointment.

Like this post
Coltch

Likes # 0

Pro Evolution 2008 - excellent fun as a 2 player on a 30" screen!

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Bejeweld 2 Deluxe.

Like this post
Si_L

Likes # 0

I envy you, I've got one no where near that big.

Found the glitch that lets you score from the half way line yet?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft Band UK release date and price rumours, features and specs: Microsoft smartwatch unveiled

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

Watch new Grolsch ad that combines stop-motion & CG for majestic results

IDG UK Sites

Apple rumours and predictions for 2015: What to expect from Apple in 2015