We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

the shop called Game

harps1h

Likes # 0

where is the oddest place you have this chain store called "game". to start this off I found one in Peregeux in the dordogne region in France this summer.

Like this post
dagbladet

Likes # 0

Why is that odd?

Like this post
harps1h

Likes # 0

well for a start i didn't expect to see a "game" store in France, with the same layout as their uk counterparts in a small town in south west France.
secondly this is a thread for people who have found this chain store in unusual places and not people with little manners!! so please stop being so pedantic.

Like this post
User2008

Likes # 0

Well to be pedantic, you are being exactly as you describe dagbladet to be!

I do not find it odd (perhaps it is just you?) that a branch of a multi-national company may be found in France. It is quite likely there are as many in France as anywhere else as the company has over 800 stores in Europe.

Like this post
harps1h

Likes # 0

well clearly i was not aware of this fact otherwise i woould not have started what seems to be a rather pointless thread.

Like this post
dagbladet

Likes # 0

Little manners? Pedantic?

What on earth brought that on?

I genuinely enquired as to what was so odd about a 'Game' shop in France.

click here

Like this post
User2008

Likes # 0

GAME Sweden click here

GAME Spain click here+

Not only do they trade under that name but the Company owns several other chains in places as far as Australia!

click here

Like this post
Colin

Likes # 0

click here

This is a chain store in South Africa. It is nothing to do with GAME in the UK.

Like this post
Si_L

Likes # 0

In the town next to mine, there are two stores with about 50 metres separating them.

Handy when you want a pre-owned game. If its not in one then its usually in the other.

Like this post
harps1h

Likes # 0

where do you live?

Like this post
Colin

Likes # 0

The Potteries Shopping Centre in Stoke on Trent has 2 branches of GAME - one different floors. One used to be Electronics Boutique.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 review: best ever iPhone is very good... but no longer the best phone you can buy

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple and Samsung, Google and Microsoft's schoolyard spats make them all look stupid

IDG UK Sites

How to successfully bridge the gap between clients and creatives

IDG UK Sites

How to update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8: including how to install iOS 8 if you don't have room ()......