We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Lost planet colonies addition

mrwoowoo

Likes # 0

Finally found a game to end the summer game drought.
Just looked at the game play video and it looks absolutely awesome.Also,you can now play it in first person shooter mode.

click here
Plenty of new single player modes have been added to the original, and because of the numerous patches added by Capcom it looks graphically superior to the original.
Lots of new,fun online modes have been added as well.
I played the original on the PS3, and thought it was excellent.But i didn't take much notice of this new addition as i assumed it was virtually the same.
After seeing the video and reading this article,i've decided that it's worth the very reasonable price of £17.99 from Game.

Like this post
retep888

Likes # 0

It reminds me of those arcade games which I played in those entertainment centres years ago.

Graphics and sound effect quite good and I got it from play.com for £14.99 only. :-)

Like this post
mrwoowoo

Likes # 0

Managed to get it for £10.50 inc p&p,new and sealed on Ebay.
Since you are running 2x GTX 280 (OC) compared to my humble, single 9600gt,i think you can afford the extra £4.99 hit.(O:!
Have you played online yet?
Just tried to connect and it couldn't find anything.Have to have another read of the manual incase i've done something wrong.

Like this post
retep888

Likes # 0

I did try ebay but I only could find used copies
for cheaper price, all new ones were sold for the same price if not dearer.

I haven't tried online yet because the single player mode is good enough for me but I think the servers must be very far and between.

Have you tried the cross platform mode?
I do have a 360 but I won't be bother playing it though.

Like this post
mrwoowoo

Likes # 0

I think you're right.It's just a case of not many people online.
Will stick to quake 4 multiplayer for the time being.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia branding killed in place of 'Microsoft Lumia': Windows Phone moves into new era

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should you update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8? iOS 8.1 brings back Camera Roll, adds Apple Pay in...