We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

crysis

mobileman1953

Likes # 0

playing crysis got to last level and cant lock tac cannon on target does anyone know why

Like this post
mrwoowoo

Likes # 0

Only when the warrior (huge alien ship) opens the bottom door thing to release the aliens is when you can lock on and shoot it to kill it.
Apart from that there has been a lot of people reporting bugs at this stage of the game.
Try lowering your settings to up the frame rate.I know that doesen't sound exactly related,but a lot of gamers have done this and the cannon has then locked on.

Like this post
citadel

Likes # 0

install the patch, if it still will not work you will have to go back to a previous save and try again. It took a few go's before I could get it to work. save as soon as you kill the big alien on the deck incase you have to go back.

Like this post
gazzaho

Likes # 0

As the others have said you can only use the Tac Cannon once you have destroyed both arms and it moves in over the top of the ship, it drove me nuts for a while because I was trying to use it on the walker bot, then on the arms of the big alien ship before figuring it out LOL.

Like this post
mobileman1953

Likes # 0

thanks for your replys will try later and give feedback

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

I found the game tedious.-
I even upgraded my Gpu to 8800gtx to play it.
Rubbish game,
Lets hope Farcry 2 does better.

Like this post
superhoops

Likes # 0

I got bored of never having any ammo. Never ever played a game before where you go into deadly situations with a gun but no bullets to fire from it. Uninstalled way way before the end

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

At some of the comments here. I found Crysis a great game, and have completed it twice. Just goes to show we all have differnet tastes!

People raved about Oblivion, so I bought it and the "Shivering Isles" expansion pack. Played it twice and could not get into it at all. The expansion pack is still shrink wrapped!

Like this post
Arthur Scrimshaw

Likes # 0

but it really wasn't a great game, it was too short, the storyline was half baked and I only really enjoyed the FPS parts. Driving a tank, flying the dropship and worst of all that awful weightless section seemed pointless fillers.
Now Far Cry and Half Life 2 - they are great games.

Like this post
superhoops

Likes # 0

Arthur Scrimshaw. How right you are about Half Life 2. Have played it many times,have bought episode 1 and 2, have downloaded many enthusiasts efforts at extra levels etc, some very good. Oh I would love to have a gravity gun!!

Like this post
Coltch

Likes # 0

I still think the first part of the game (before you get to the annoying weightless part) is great fun.

It's a shame that there are no more patches being released - it brings my 2 x 2900XT's to crawl (DX10)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 review: The best iPad mini and Nexus 7 rival tablet around

IDG UK Sites

Which Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014

IDG UK Sites

Mobile email is powerful and useful - but also hopelessly intrusive

IDG UK Sites

Samsung lights up London skyline with Midnight Rainbow