We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

usb headphone/microphone

morgueman

Likes # 0

Hello all, another post! Was thinking of getting combined headphone/microphone headset. Seen some with usb adaptors. How easy is it to use these, especially since normally you use two 3.5mm jacks, one for the headphones the other for the microphone?
Was wondering since it would be easy for me to plug a usb device into my keyboard instead of using the jacks on the pc.
Thanks for any help with this!

Like this post
wolfie3000

Likes # 0

I guess you plan to use a program like teamspeak while gaming,
Well i personally don't like them as they can be distracting during a gaming session,

Go for one that's lightweight, fits your head well and has an adjustable mic.

Like this post
morgueman

Likes # 0

I've seen a set i like, logitech precision pc gaming ones, its mainly for my son, he likes using teamspeak and xfire when hes playing, also, at least when hes got the headphones on i can at least watch the tv in peace without the extra noise of some explosion going of in the back ground!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...