We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Gaming Bargains - what have you got recently?

GRIDD

Likes # 0

Some bargains for the PS3 cheap....

Ratchet and Clank for £14.99 at Argos. click here it's usually £37 at most retailers.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma click here;-1;-1;-1&sku=653311 £15.99

Like this post
Armchair

Likes # 0

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (360), £6, Cash Converters.

Like this post
Armchair

Likes # 0

Call of Juarez was rubbish, lol.

Got Oblivion (PC) for £1.99, Cash Converters. Could do with a (much!) better PC to make the most of it, though.

Also picked up an old PC RTS game called Tides of War for 49p, from same.

Like this post
X7-250

Likes # 0

BioShock £3.49

via Steam, another 75% off sale this weekend.

Like this post
Armchair

Likes # 0

I'm enjoying Fallout 3 (360) atm. A tenner well spent. I never really liked Oblivion, but I like this. Got the Broken Steel/Point Lookout expansions for it, too.

Last few weeks I've spent a lot of time on Bad Company 2 (360). Don't normally like playing FPS games with a gamepad, but imo this game is fantastic online. Only had a freebie month's Live Gold, though, and it's run out. I'm not paying for more Gold, and BC2 will be getting traded in (the offline isn't very good).

Got a copy of my favourite Dreamcast game, Mr Driller, for PC (99p, Cash Converters), and it's the same as the DC version, which is great.

Enjoying the demo. version of 360 Arcade game Polar Panic. Don't like the Puzzle or Story modes, but the survival mode is very addictive. I don't see any need to buy the game, because everything I want is in the demo.! It's a latter day version of the old arcade game Pengo.

Like this post
Devil Fish

Likes # 0

Dragon age ultimate

included

Dragon age origin
Dragon age wakening
all 7 dlc quests
all for the princley sum of £17.70

Like this post
Armchair

Likes # 0

Red Faction Guerrilla (360), £5, Gamestation. Very good third person shooter/melee/driving sandbox game set on Mars, where nearly everything can be destroyed. Genuine bargain imo.

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

One of the worst games I ever played,thank god I got it for free.

Like this post
Armchair

Likes # 0

Obviuously our tastes are at polar opposites. I'll avoid your recommendations.

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

My post was not a dig at your choice of game, each to there own,it was just my opinion on the game.
As to you avoiding my recommendations,whatever.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 features wishlist: the changes iPhone and iPad users want in Apple's iOS 8

IDG UK Sites

25 Years of the World Wide Web: Happy Birthday, Intenet

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features