We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

80 for 40 - well what ya know UK gets an 80GB PS3

GRIDD

Likes # 0

At the end of next month. It will be £299 and include the Dual Shock 3 controller and will replace the 40GB models that are nearly depleted apparently, according to Reeves.

Apparently the unit is the same as the 40GB with the exception of the extra 40GB of HDD space and the Dual Shock 3 instead of Six Axis. No backwards compat, no card readers and no extra USBs.

So in a nutshell........

The Americans are still getting the double chocolate donut for less money than we're paying for a plain old ring donut!

:(

Like this post
Si_L

Likes # 0

I considered getting one of these, but then after seeing a brand new PS2 on eBay for £25 I decided I would buy that instead and put the change to better use!

Anyway, the PS2 has SO many games for it, and all so cheap. The downside is that there is no GT IV for it! Does anyone know if/when it is coming out on the PC?

Like this post
mrwoowoo

Likes # 0

I should have waited before taking back and exchanging my faulty 40GB model.
GTA IV release dates are being banded about around the end of 2008.
Nothing confirmed yet though.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft Band UK release date and price rumours, features and specs: Microsoft smartwatch unveiled

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

Watch new Grolsch ad that combines stop-motion & CG for majestic results

IDG UK Sites

Apple rumours and predictions for 2015: What to expect from Apple in 2015