We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Games shops

Si_L

Likes # 0

Which have you found give you the most money for your trade-ins?

Like this post
GRIDD

Likes # 0

They vary each and every time in my experience best thing to do is call the stores. It saves the awkwardness of going in and them offering peanuts and you (when I say 'you' I mean me, lol) being reluctant to say "no thanks" in front of a shop full of punters.

Another way round it is to drop it in to conversation at work with colleagues that your getting rid of games - a couple of times I've had colleagues offer me a good price for some.

Failing all that there's eBay.

Like this post
Spook Tooth

Likes # 0

There's this place too click here, though I've personally never used it so don't know if it's any good or not.

Like this post
wolfie3000

Likes # 0

I find most game shops to be bad when trading in games,

For me i usually just swap games with friends.

I know alot of gamers around the UK and swap games with them,
Also try Ebay or your local paper,
Iv also used forums to swap games, but you have to trust the people and make sure they dont just swipe your game.

Heres an example of a game i swapped on a forum.

click here

Like this post
Coltch

Likes # 0

Trading in games? - perish the thought.

I still have original c64 and spectrum tapes from the early eighties, I wouldn't think of trading games in - they just get shoved in a cupboard after they have taken up shelf space for too long.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...