We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Tomb Raider Anniversary + no save game option

cowgirl66

Likes # 0

Hi, In Croft Manor I'm unable to autosave or save games manually as there is no Save Game in the Escape menu. I skip the first cinematic when Lara enters, cross several checkpoints, but each time I restart the game I'm taken back to the opening cinematic scene where Croft Manor first began.

I have played this game before (although some time past) and I can't call to mind what I'm doing wrong.

I need help!

Regards cowgirl66

Like this post
mrwoowoo

Likes # 0

You're a naughty,rude boy,constructing a pervy pinky mod like that.
*Frantically searching for my Anniversary game disc* (((((O:!

Like this post
wolfie3000

Likes # 0

Well the pinky mod was one of my favourite mods to make lol.

I actually take requests for tomb raider mods so if anyone wants a mod for the game like new clothes ect.. then just contact me with what you want via the yellow envelope.

The more descriptive the better and pictures of what you want help too.

i can even send back pictures of the mods progress and how it looks in game so if theres any changes you want done.

Sorry to hijack the thread.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 release date, price, features. The next version of Windows will run on everything:....

IDG UK Sites

An Apple fan's perspective on the Windows 10 launch

IDG UK Sites

Sensor-laden kids' watch with 3G launches in Japan

IDG UK Sites

2014 Retina iMac release date rumours, specs and features: 27in 5K Retina iMac 'launching this mont'......