We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

trustedgoods.com

morgueman

Likes # 0

Hello all, looking to buy a G5 mouse and G15 Keyboard from this lot, trustedgoods.com, they are offering both items with about £20 odd pounds or so off, compared to somewhere like Amazon or Ebuyer! Is this to good to be true?
Anyone ever dealt with this site, would be grateful for any feedback,
Thanks,

morgueman

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

An offshoot of Ebay. I know many people use ebay here, and do so without issues. I, however have had clients who have suffered bad experiences with them (goods not received, money taken etc)

Not saying it's a bad idea, and everyone wants to save money, but £20.00 cheaper sounds a lot.

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Like this post
kelly2

Likes # 0

I ordered a G5 mouse from trusted goods.

The first mouse was broken, which I sent back at my own cost. They sent back another G5 mouse which was also broken and I also returned at my own cost. I didn't hear from them again, and about a month later I emailed them and they said the second mouse had been returned over 30 days after the initial purchase (not since they sent the second mouse, since the initial mouse) so they wouldn't replace it or even send it back to me. They then stopped replying to emails.

So now I have no money and no mouse.

Avoid if you can.

Like this post
Crossbow7

Likes # 0

kelly2, how did you pay? G

Like this post
morgueman

Likes # 0

Well in the end i went with scan computers for the G5 mouse, had a problem with it, loose lead, told scan computers, sent it back, got a new one within the week and had no trouble since. got the G15 keyboard from amazon, no problems with that either.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Amazon Kindle Voyage release date, price and specs UK: a high-end eReader with Amazon’s best-ever...

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

How to successfully bridge the gap between clients and creatives

IDG UK Sites

How to update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8: including how to install iOS 8 if you don't have room