We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

crysis, far too easy

AL47

Likes # 0

ive beaten it on all levels and without saves except for the cheeck points, ace game but far too easy

seems to be true for alot of games

not civ 4 tho, that games impossible!

Like this post
ordep

Likes # 0

This sounds like my kind of game, just ordered it from Play.com. £18.11

Like this post
kalignorgna

Likes # 0

the guns you pick up are ammo, also throw away ur scar u only get ammo 4 it on the first 2 missons and pick up the ak (FS40 i think is called) also as crosstrainer said theres loads of ammo in the buildings so look around later on ur find so many missile launcers u wont no what to do with em lol :)

Like this post
kalignorgna

Likes # 0

last post ment 4 iqs btw

Like this post
iqs

Likes # 0

thanks again kalignorgna,cheers

Like this post
AL47

Likes # 0

my fav gun by far is the super sniper rifle, my fav way of playing is having the 2 sorts of sniper rifles with the pistols, so fun just popping people off before they can get you! bang, cloak, move bang and repeat!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Alpha vs iPhone 5S comparison review: Metal smartphones fight

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Fonts review

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014