We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

crysis, far too easy

AL47

Likes # 0

ive beaten it on all levels and without saves except for the cheeck points, ace game but far too easy

seems to be true for alot of games

not civ 4 tho, that games impossible!

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

You made it through the caves without getting killed? I've just finished it a second time, and the caves are still tough.

Big boss at the end is no picnic either!

Like this post
citadel

Likes # 0

I think cross platform games are made easy.
The original operation flashpoint was an example of a pc game that was hard, you could be killed by one bullet, no med kits, if you ran out of ammo you had to swop weapons with a dead enemy, you got one save on a mission apart by a couple of auto saves that were a long way apart.

Like this post
AL47

Likes # 0

yeah i did it on the hardest and only used the auto saves,

the cloak makes it soo easy imo, good concept tho, shame you dont use speed and strenght as much as the others

Like this post
mrwoowoo

Likes # 0

You're are indeed a gaming god.I bow before you.(O:!
Like crosstrainer,i really struggled in the caves and i mean really struggled.Mainly because i didn't know what on earth was going on. Mind you the rest of the game was around average difficulty(for me).

Like this post
AL47

Likes # 0

well thats strange cause the only game like this that ive played is tombraider

best weapon is that awesome futuristic sniper!

im just quite naturally good at hide and seek lol, just keep cloaked and hidden all the time, the sniping huts are the funnest as is the tank part!

Like this post
kalignorgna

Likes # 0

i think that the delta difficulty may be easyer then the hard difficulty. when first i got it started it on hard got to the satellite jammer died about 5 times, started an over game on deta and didn't die once although this may be because i had goten used to the mechanics of the game. using the cloak mode does make it far to easy as well i tend to run at people and cloak midway and they don't shot vry fun to do this with fists and just before you hit em change to strength oh and speed mode with duel pistols matrix style lol :0

Like this post
Crossbow7

Likes # 0

Try a more(?) difficult level using the 'Maximum Challenge' mod click here. G

Like this post
AL47

Likes # 0

have you tried it? has anyone?

Like this post
Crossbow7

Likes # 0

No AL47, I don't own the game (maybe next year when price has fallen & I've a good enough PC).

Why don't you give it a try & let us know if it's any good. G

Like this post
iqs

Likes # 0

I bought Crysis a few days ago for £19.99,its not easy,well I don't find it easy.

I'm still on the first level :-(

I have just destroyed the radar type vehicle on the beach,and now I'm on foot trying to get to the rendezvous(hope its spelt right) point .

I keep on running out of ammo..

Never mind,the battle continues......

ps,I like killing the chickens,well they look like chickens

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Sony Xperia Z3 comparison: Lollipop phablet takes on KitKat flagship smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...