We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

The most gratuitous head shot video

mrwoowoo

Likes # 0

Ok,obviously my favourite of all time,the shotgun from resi evil 4 had to be there.Infact the shotgun/head combo from any resi game.Why is blowing heads off the best part?
Apart from this,i'm sure there are better ones from other games,than the ones shown.
Just can't think of any at the moment.

Like this post
mrwoowoo

Likes # 0

Yes i suppose a link would help )O:!
click here

Like this post
wolfie3000

Likes # 0

Gotta love Turoks cerebral bore, :P

The videos good but its just not complete without a no scope from Halo or the super slow mo head shots from Max Payne.

Like this post
wolfie3000

Likes # 0

Forgot to mention,
Whenever you make a headshot in an online game its mandatory to shout as load as possible thru teamspeak either "BOO YA OWNED DIZZLED!!" or "BOOM PWNED!!"

Like this post
mrwoowoo

Likes # 0

You've reminded me of the bullet time slow mo head shot in Stranglehold.Cinematic brilliance.

Like this post
Inept Pig

Likes # 0

Surely you jest with regards to shouting on Teamspeak?

Surely correct protocol is for the player whose head has indeed been shot to acknowledge such particular technical finery from yourself, and for all others to applaud your achievement before retiring to the club house for a few drinks and reminiscing over the particularly fine round of online gaming that you've just played?

Like this post
mrwoowoo

Likes # 0

Then surely a headshot should be acknowledged by a shout of "HOLE IN ONE"

Like this post
wolfie3000

Likes # 0

Inept pig,

We shout alot worse sometimes lol,
Also if the game allows, we usually hump our victims for added humiliation,

click here

Anyone who corpse humps me on a game becomes my personal target for the rest of the game :P

Like this post
Inept Pig

Likes # 0

You see, you say 'hump' but I'm sure you mean that you both consider the finer points of your brutal murder of the opposition and then ruminate upon important world-issues before returning to the game with renewed vigour.

Or do I play different version of 'online' to everyone else?

mrwoowoo - no shouting, it's terrible undignified, perhaps a polite round of applause would be the correct manner in which to appreciate a particular fine headshot?

Like this post
mrwoowoo

Likes # 0

"mrwoowoo - no shouting"
Sorry old chap,but i disagree most whole heartedly.Before an head shot,one must forewarn the unfortunate recipitant with a shout of "FORE".
Now i'm off to play Tiger woods 2008 where we really appreciate the finer points of gaming.
"Mrs woowoo,have you seen my plus fours"?
"I SAID,HAVE YOU SEEN MY PLUS FOURS"?

Like this post
Inept Pig

Likes # 0

A true gaming gentleman, it is a pleasure to be corrected by you Sir - indeed, without a warning call of 'Fore!' who would know what damage could be done to unprepared gentlefolk...

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Motorola Moto G vs Nokia Lumia 530 comparison: What's the best budget smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Everything you need to know about Apple's iPhone Camera in iOS 8

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't trust password managers

IDG UK Sites

How to make an 'Apple iWatch' using an iPod nano and a 3D printer