We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

DS Lite games download

Picklefactory

Likes # 0

My son has the above and is constantly losing/misplacing game cartridges. I'm wondering, can you download games to PC and transfer them to the DS, thus keeping copy safe. If so, what would I need, and how does it work.

Like this post
kalignorgna

Likes # 0

this is unlikely as it wold droup revinue. how ever there may be a patch made by a 3rd sorce party to allow downloads of old legacy games for the DS but am unsure. plus if this is the case the DS might not play Legit games as it would be considered chiped and I do not sugest trying to do this without going on to the nintendo home page to check there 1: poicys and 2: legal patches

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Top 5 Android tips and tricks for smartphones and tablets

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

BBC using Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games to trial 4K/UHD, pan-around video, augmented video and...