We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

G15 Logitech Gaming Keyboard

morgueman

Likes # 0

Hello all,
been thinking about getting the G15 logitech gaming keyboard and the G5 gamimg mouse, if the wife lets me!
The problem i have is with the keyboard. The older version has 18 'G' keys down the left hand side, all of which can be programmed for quick one stroke keys while playing games. The newer version, the V2, onlt has 6 'G' keys down the left hand side! so my question is, are you losing out on the keys getting the newer version? would really appreciate any help with this'

Thanks,
morgueman

Like this post
morgueman

Likes # 0

Ha yes thanks for that crosstrainer!

Like this post
cluckinbell

Likes # 0

I have the G5 mouse, its fantastic, worth every penny. My KD ration in CS:S went up by about 25% once i got it, no lie.

Like this post
morgueman

Likes # 0

Got my G5 mouse, got my Razor mouse pad/mat, my KD for COD4 for the last 4 games has been about 34/6, with a kill streak of about 18, never been that good before! Just waiting for the keyboard now!

Like this post
morgueman

Likes # 0

Got my keyboard! the only thing about it, on the lcd, whats the thing about the timer, countdown/stopwatch?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Alpha vs iPhone 5S comparison review: Metal smartphones fight

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Fonts review

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014