We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

G15 Logitech Gaming Keyboard

morgueman

Likes # 0

Hello all,
been thinking about getting the G15 logitech gaming keyboard and the G5 gamimg mouse, if the wife lets me!
The problem i have is with the keyboard. The older version has 18 'G' keys down the left hand side, all of which can be programmed for quick one stroke keys while playing games. The newer version, the V2, onlt has 6 'G' keys down the left hand side! so my question is, are you losing out on the keys getting the newer version? would really appreciate any help with this'

Thanks,
morgueman

Like this post
RobCharles1981

Likes # 0

I got the Version 2 and G5 Mouse they work well together.

You won't be loosing out the less keys anyway!

Good luck

Rob

Like this post
morgueman

Likes # 0

Hello Rob,
where did you get your keyboard and mouse from? I cant find them in any shops where i live so may have to buy them on line?

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

Available from good old Amazon....Not sure about the price though, as I have enough trouble with the key's I have now, without adding any more to the mix :))

click here

Like this post
kalignorgna

Likes # 0

the G5 mouse has got to be one of the best gaming mice that you can buy gota love the dpi it offers, getin my self one of these from scan at end of mouth. don't know much about the keyboard though

Like this post
RobCharles1981

Likes # 0

morgueman

Ebuyer

G15

click here

G5 Mouse

click here

Good Luck!

Like this post
morgueman

Likes # 0

Been looking at the G5 mouse now, what are the two buttons on top for, the + and - ones, also, does it have right/left click buttons, because looking at pictures of it, i cant see any lines to show if it does, or am i just being thick?

Like this post
kalignorgna

Likes # 0

yes it has right/left click buttons if you look at the pic there is a middle scroll button with the + and - buttons and on ether side is the design wich hides the right/left click buttons under the skin. also there are two thumb buttons and a sprint button (runin stickman figure) the total button count is 7 most of which can be configered to user desires.

Like this post
kalignorgna

Likes # 0

oh also check out
click here

G5 code is LN18709 G15 code is LN20543

Like this post
morgueman

Likes # 0

Thanks for that Kalignorgna, just have to work on the wife the get both the mouse and keyboard!
Any ideas for a good mouse pad? Seen Razer eXactMax Speed, that looks ok?

Like this post
disasterdave

Likes # 0

forget the g5 go for the g7, i've had it now since it came out and it's a wicked mouse

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Chromecast deals aplenty as gadget turns one: Discounts and free music streaming

IDG UK Sites

Apple updates MacBook Pro line-up: Price cuts & spec boosts for 6 MacBook Pro models

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

5 ways drones are being used for good