We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Doom 4,officially announced

mrwoowoo

Likes # 0

Ok,they've only just started hiring,but nice to know it's on the way.
Thoroughly enjoyed Doom 3.
click here

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

Something to look forward to.....I've run out of games now :( and nobody here seems interested in flying :(

I'm so depressed....Withdrawal symptoms!

Have you tried alone in the dark yet?

Like this post
Armchair

Likes # 0

Hmmmm, never really got into Doom 3 much. Poorly designed gameplay, imo. Could have been a fun game, but it isn't really.

Like this post
mrwoowoo

Likes # 0

I intend to get Alone in the dark in a few weeks or so as i've got about 5 games on the go.Must get a few of those finished first.I'll let you know what i think in the Alone in the dark thread.
Looking at future up and coming release dates it certainly is very gloomy indeed.I can't see anything half decent on the horizon for several months.Now i'm depressed )))O:!

Like this post
Colin

Likes # 0

Wasn't too impressed with Doom 3 - great graphics but having to listen to recordings and write down codes from consoles got in the way of blasting the c**p out of aliens. I much preferred Quake 4 which I've just played again after a 12 month absence.

Like this post
grey george

Likes # 0

Doom 3 was rubbish a lot of the action was almost pitch black very linear and repetitive. Doom 2 was such a revelation when it first came out on pc, that was best bit about doom 3 for xbox that you got the old doom as well. Lets hope number 4 breaks new ground again.

Like this post
superhoops

Likes # 0

Doom 3 was the most boring game I have ever played. Started off ok, but after the five hundreth alien had jumped out from a dark corner I was thoroughly bored with it. Every level looked exactly the same as well. I uninstalled and binned the disc after I got about half way through.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comparison: What's the best Android phablet?

IDG UK Sites

The iPhone is doomed. Doomed to be marginally less successful than a very successful thing.

IDG UK Sites

How to prototype native mobile apps without writing code

IDG UK Sites

How to prepare for and update to OS X Yosemite: Get your Mac ready to download & install Apple's...