We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Flying Today

crosstrainer

Likes # 0

To all with flight sim...How about taking the plunge? I am hosting a "PCA" members only flight from Cardiff to Bristol, then Bristol to Reading and finally Reading to Heathrow.

All freindly and good practice remember that if any one get's into trouble, I can with permission take control of your aircraft and get you back on track.

I will be fling a Beech Baron, but you can choose what you like (no heavies as beginners may have problems)

You just need to create a gamespy account via the opening screen.

All interested post back and I will set this up...

It's fun...(honest!)

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

A mic., speech will be enabled. Those unfamiliar with call signs, can just identify by aircraft.

It's not that daunting...Really :)

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

PM start, but am flexible. I know I'm a pest, but I'm sure that there are plenty who will like it.

Not talking about 100's of people. Will limited to 15. Rarely get more than 8

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Android One vs Android Silver vs Google Nexus: What is the difference?

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 review: Hands on with the iOS 8 beta

IDG UK Sites

Thinking robots: The philosophy of artificial intelligence and evolving technology

IDG UK Sites

How to shoot a robot rom-com in three days