We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Any game modders out there?

wolfie3000

Likes # 0

If so which games do you mod?
Iv been modding different games for a few years now and enjoy the challenge of coming up with new ideas for different games.

So which games do you mod if any?
For me i mod,

Tomb raider Legend
Tomb raider Anniversary
GTA 3
GTA Vice city
GTA San Andreas
Halo CE
Postal 2
Max payne 1 & 2

Like this post
wolfie3000

Likes # 0

Modding games can be quite simple, it just depends on the game you want to mod,

Do you have any games in mind??

Like this post
mad1234

Likes # 0

not really but i wouldn't know how to get into the program to start with & can this only be done for pc games?

Like this post
wolfie3000

Likes # 0

Well with most games there are programs you can download to mod games,

Take Tomb raider Legend,

Here is a small tutorial of how to mod lara croft.
click here

Its pretty simple and all you need is basic painting skills to come up with a good looking mod.

To get the program Texmod, you can download any of my tomb raider mods, as i supply texmod and all instructions on how to use it,

click here

Texmod works for both Tomb raider Legend and Anniversary, so check my mods as to which Tomb raider game it was built for.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft smartwatch release date, price and specs rumours: Launching within a few weeks

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...