We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

A somewhat belated, but warm welcome

Forum Editor

Likes # 0

to our new gaming forum. Those of you who are gaming fans asked so nicely, and so often that we felt you deserved your reward. I'm sorry there was a rather puzzling revival of our earlier, 2002 Games room yesterday; it was a case of us getting carried away with enthusiasm, and one of us (probably me) pushed the wrong button.

Anyway, we're here now, in a brand new, shiny forum, so have fun, and don't forget to click on the link at the top of the page to see the downloads we've put together especially for you.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

that we'll welcome your feedback on the special gqmes site you'll see if you click the link. It's still being tweaked, so tell us what you think, or what you would like to see there in the future.

We're not promising we can meet all requests, but we'll try hard to provide the kind of content you would like to see.

Like this post
belfman

Likes # 0

FE and Co. @ PCA Towers.

A very big thankyou!

Like this post
Si_L

Likes # 0

Make that two very big thankyous!

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

Thanks Peter.

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

The content in the link is excellent, I was considering buying a console, but if it's going to use 5x more juice than my fridge, I might just give it a miss....2 PC's running all day both with 700Watt PSU's is enough!

Roll on the day when I'm back at base instead of based at home.

Like this post
TopCat®

Likes # 0

As you know I'm game for anything and this welcome new addition is right up my street! My thanks to everyone involved who made it possible.

How the FE is going to monitor the coming action scenarios on these pages remains to be seen. Time spent using a game-pad himself might not go amiss here, so give it a try, Peter, it's quite easy you know! :o)) TC.

Like this post
Huffster

Likes # 0

...plus a Games forum? I no longer have a reason to leave PC Advisor. Help me!

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

I wish somone could teach me to use a gamepad! I can use keyboard, mouse flight joystick and pedals but those pad's confuse me.

I have heard the new ones are better, but a recent link posted here (by wolfie3000 I think) with an image of a new one was astounding.

It looked like somethng from the control panel of a space ship!

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

But if you never leave here............

You will never play any games :)

Like this post
Earthsea

Likes # 0

I'm even starting to sound like a gamer! Have to practice calling my laptop my 'rig', though.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 things we want to see in Android M: New features and fixes

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 release date rumours: 'iPad mini Air' will be 30 percent thinner than current model

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

This animated film reveals the importance of designing for everyone