We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Trainers....

Coffee Adict

Likes # 0

No not those smelly ones stuck in a dark cupboard, but the ones for games.

This may be old news for all you ardent gamers but I've just come across them, I get the gist of what they do, but how safe are they to download and are they any good.

Like this post
belfman

Likes # 0

I much prefer walk-throughs for levels I'm stuck on. Trainers are like any other program you may download of the net.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Have a browse here; click here

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

I'm with belfman on this, go for the walkthrough, we all use them from time to time when stuck, and they are not going to screw your system up with junk you don't want.

Also, never pay for them...Post the name of the game here, and one of us is bound to know a site with free documentation :)

Like this post
mrwoowoo

Likes # 0

Rather than use a trainer i would go for an individual cheat if you are really stuck.
That way you don't need to download or install any dubious software.
Most pc games have several cheat codes that you just type into the console to give you maximum health or god mode etc,just to get you out of trouble.
And as soon as you get past the tricky bit,you can deactivate it.
No harm done.(only to your conscience)
I confess to using god mode in Far cry once as one part was way too hard for me.Oh, the shame of it.)O:!

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

Might as well 'fess up to using it once in FEAR....It's those damn robot's at max difficulty, just can't get them withjout it (:

Like this post
Devil Fish

Likes # 0

i will join you in the hall of shame i to used god mode in farcry for the final level had just gone to far to give it up

Like this post
wolfie3000

Likes # 0

Game trainers are good for getting past diffecult areas in games but iv noticed that some can damage game saves.

Iv used a few game trainers in the past and i found out that one for San Andreas screwed up my San Andreas game save.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK Live: Best Black Friday deals from Apple, Amazon, Argos, eBay,...

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday feeding frenzy infects the UK

IDG UK Sites

VAT MOSS: Will I be affected by the EU VAT changes? Here are the facts for designers and artists

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & Black Friday tech offers