We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

What's ur top 3 games??

Marko797

Likes # 0

Just thought I'd start off a new thread and get ppl to let us all know what (in their humble opinions) are best games.

On older games I would say:

Project IGI - yes the one with 'no save'
Deus Ex - both 1 & 2
Halflife

Newer games:

FEAR
MOH series
Halflife 2 and its Episodes

Like this post
kalignorgna

Likes # 0

dam forgot UT, Unreal and farcry 1

Like this post
Marko797

Likes # 0

CoD 1 and 2, (no CoD3 for the PC however). Love them ww2 fps sagas

Like this post
kalignorgna

Likes # 0

got to agree with Coltch and Belatucadrus planescape rules its gota be the best RPG of all time I mean whats more fun the killing people without the fear of death well full death any way great fun and even better when you exlopet the glich with the disgiesed dustwoman or the coffin maker

Like this post
Scorpion Bay

Likes # 0

I'd forgotten about AOE 2 - 'tis but a distant, fond memory.

Having completed it three times already, I think I will have to add Metal Gear Solid 4 to the list. Much better than most movies, and a lot better than most games.

Like this post
Starfox

Likes # 0

Best online game - Unreal Tournament 3.

Best series - Duke Nukem.

Best single game of all time - Zelda, occarina of time.

That lot should put me in the ancient gamers club for sure!

Like this post
kalignorgna

Likes # 0

since i remenber playing highlander and harrier on the amega with tapes and playing the original goldeneye on the N64 what does that say about me?

also don't you think the original UT was much better then the latter ones especially with the game of the year addon disk. killing people and bots with swords, proxy mines,chainsaw, RPG sniper rifle and the graber

Like this post
Starfox

Likes # 0

I wonder what todays gamers would say about the loading times which could be 20 mins or more ( I was using a Commodore 64) Would they wait so long?

That was the beauty of the N64, You never had to see a loading screen!

Like this post
Coltch

Likes # 0

Goldeneye on the N64 was a great game, although it does look dated now.

Like this post
Inept Pig

Likes # 0

1. Sensible World of Soccer
2. Sid Meier's Pirates!
3. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

And an honourable mention must go to the Battlefield series of games (well, up until 2142) for providing me with the most fun I've had online than with any other title.

Like this post
Lukaduke

Likes # 0

I quite like crysis, but i am into older games as well such as SW Jedi outcast and duke nukem 1, there are some good games I like such as KOTOR 2, dawnspire, Halo 2 and GTA san andreas. the best game i have played so far has to be either Guild wars(free online) or Halo 3 and possibly Crysis.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

O2 to sell exclusive red HTC One M8

IDG UK Sites

iTunes 12 release date & rumours: When is iTunes 12 coming out?

IDG UK Sites

Welcome to the upgrade cycle - you'll never leave

IDG UK Sites

Why smartphone screens are getting bigger