We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

What's ur top 3 games??

Marko797

Likes # 0

Just thought I'd start off a new thread and get ppl to let us all know what (in their humble opinions) are best games.

On older games I would say:

Project IGI - yes the one with 'no save'
Deus Ex - both 1 & 2
Halflife

Newer games:

FEAR
MOH series
Halflife 2 and its Episodes

Like this post
wolfie3000

Likes # 0

There are many games i like but obviously the best ever is Halo And CE.

!, Halo CE
2, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
3, Tomb Raider Legend

I expect GTA4 will change my top 3 once its released for the PC.

Like this post
harps1h

Likes # 0

my pennies worth is

1/ half life

2/ call of duty uo (online)

3/max payne (love the noir fell of it)

4 and 5 would be deus ex (what a game!) and the fifa series

Like this post
Marko797

Likes # 0

with u on halflife (all of them), plus spin offs including Blue Shift and Opposing Forces - remember them (so long ago)??

Also with u on the immaculate Deus Ex

Like this post
wolfie3000

Likes # 0

harps1h,

I totally forgot about the Max Payne series,
Both excellent games, its one of those rare games that you can totally get immersed in.

The only part i didnt like was when Max got drugged and you had to go through the tunnels to get out, it kinda ruined the experience for me and was hard to complete.

Like this post
mrwoowoo

Likes # 0

Couldn't agree more.It was like a totally different game,(a useless one),completely out of place in an otherwise brilliant game.

Like this post
theDarkness

Likes # 0

Judging by most responses youd think the question was "favourite first person shooters!" Lol. I guess you cant get away from the fact that the pc is the gun fanatics number one format. I think id have to go with secret of mana on the snes, with super mario 64 and the legend of zelda 64 both on the n64 for favourite games ever. Runner up top 10 (!) in no particular order.. I would have said max payne, blade runner and grim fandango on the pc, phantasy star online on the dreamcast, and breath of fire 3, final fantasy vii, ridge racer and xcom enemy unknown on the ps1. Last but not least.. Zelda wind waker and Super monkey ball on the gamecube- even if the latter can drive someone to go absolutely insane, on so many levels :) if i could have thrown some 8 bit games in i would have said target renegade and bak 2 skool on the speccy! :P :P :P

Like this post
harps1h

Likes # 0

are you showing your age?

Like this post
Marko797

Likes # 0

too many man...

Like this post
Scorpion Bay

Likes # 0

It's so hard to choose just three, but in my humble opinion:

1) Metal Gear Solid 4
2)Grand Theft Auto 4
3) Unreal and Return to Na Pali

Incidentally, am I the only one that has played the original Unreal?!

Like this post
Earthsea

Likes # 0

Nope, I played the original Unreal and loved it. Less impressed with Return to Na Pali, though.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Very best Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK: Latest bargains on phones, tablets, laptops and more...

IDG UK Sites

Tech trends 2015: 3D printing grows up

IDG UK Sites

Will I be affected by VAT MOSS? Here are the facts for designers and artists

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & Black Friday tech offers