We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Ninja Gaiden II

belfman

Likes # 0

Has to be the best game I ever played. Fast moving, loads of action with enemies arms, legs and heads getting chopped off and blood spewing all over the screen with very. very gross detail!

Unbelievable - I love it!

Like this post
belfman

Likes # 0

"But the game runs fine on a much lower spech than this."

Yeah, mine, lol - though I'm surprised at your processor.

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

Alway's had an anti-Intel policy for years. The Phenom is great, (And to be honest, I'm an AMD dealer so get large £ discount :))

Like this post
belfman

Likes # 0

I see. Not biased either way and usually take the faster chip that I can afford but if I was getting a discount that may sway me in favour of one of them.

I was gonna ask more about your system (case, cooling and noise level) but the wife will kill me if I'm enquiring about builds. :( I'm banned from messing up the computers.

Like this post
wolfie3000

Likes # 0

Looks like a brilliant game, Just wish it was available for the pc.

Jakimo,
As others have said its just a game and also a fantasy one at that.

crosstrainer,

Try the Nostromo N52TE, i have the N52 version and its brilliant for most games.
click here

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

"Messing them up" Is how you learn! Tell your other half that this is all educational, and you alway's have plenty of support here :)

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

Thanks for the link :)

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

OMG! i was expecting something like one of those old Playstation contollers.

That looks as if it came out of the Space Shuttle :))

Like this post
belfman

Likes # 0

wolfie3000
" Looks like a brilliant game, Just wish it was available for the pc."

I thought you bought a console a while back, did you not?

Like this post
mrwoowoo

Likes # 0

Finished COD 4 and loved it.Especially when you crawl through the long grass right through the advancing foot soldiers and tanks.Quite realistic.
Played the other COD'S that came out on pc too.
Aniversary was great on pc with a controller.
It is a matter of taste though and we are all different.
My controllers an old Saitek p2500 rumble pad.Still love it though as the grips on it are perfect.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons not to wait for the Apple Watch: Why you shouldn't buy the iWatch

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

How Emotional Debt is damaging digital design

IDG UK Sites

iPhone buying advice: Should I buy an iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, or iPhone 5c, or wait for7......