We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Ninja Gaiden II

belfman

Likes # 0

Has to be the best game I ever played. Fast moving, loads of action with enemies arms, legs and heads getting chopped off and blood spewing all over the screen with very. very gross detail!

Unbelievable - I love it!

Like this post
jakimo

Likes # 0

sad

Like this post
belfman

Likes # 0

I find it pathetic that you felt the need to comment like that. Do I criticise you for your interests?

Like this post
jakimo

Likes # 0

anyone who enjoys the sight of heads chopped off and blood spewing all over the screen,has a serious problem and should seek help

Like this post
belfman

Likes # 0

It's a game, anyone that takes it seriously needs help.

Like this post
belfman

Likes # 0

I suppose, as well, that anyone hitting 100 plus miles per hour in a Video Game needs penalty points and a fine?

Like this post
mrwoowoo

Likes # 0

Just had a look at a gameplay trailer.
click here
Must say,not really my type of game.I think i would get controller cramp after about 5 mins of that.LoL
Still,can't deny that there's plenty of action.
Oh and take no notice of jakimo.He's a bit of a misery who seems to think we all have to be serious and only discuse topics that meet his approval.You can see what i mean by the first answer to one of my threads.
click here

Like this post
belfman

Likes # 0

Who ever done that isn't upto much... and in a really dull bit too. See some youtube vids click here it's an No.3 in the charts not doing bad at all on the count of GTAIV and Grid racing game being more popular franchises.

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

Have you played the Call Of Duty series? Just asking as I have just got COD4. Pretty good so far.

In the absence of anything new for a while, I re-installed all the FEAR series too! Patch 1.08 adds wide screen support, and the game is insanely fast on this rig...Kind of gives it a new lease of life.

Have not installed Tomb Raider Anniversary yet, but may get a controller and have another go...Any ideas for a reasonable one?

Like this post
belfman

Likes # 0

COD4 is excellent on PC but I am being convinced I should have it on 360 for the Live gaming.

Crosstrainer what's 'your rig'?

I can run COD4 full on a Q6600 and a an 8800GT 512MB, without apparent slowdown or freezing. Fear was a game I never liked though.

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

Rig is:

AMD Black Box 9600 Quad Core CPU
4GB Corsair DDR3 Ram
2x 8800GTX Graphics
2X 500GB sata hdd's
8.1 Surround sound
22" LCD Flat Panel

But the game runs fine on a much lower spech than this.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Windows 9 beta leaked ahead of 30 September unveiling

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

How a London VFX studio is ditching desktop workstations for cloud-based creative power

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 tips & tricks: Get to know iOS 8's handy new features