We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

A must for Doom fans.

wolfie3000

Likes # 0

Now you can play doom multi player with Skulltag,
If you a fan of the doom game then this is a must,

click here

But be warned in the more popular servers there are some doom Veterans and they don't take prisoners.
I longest time i managed to keep myself alive let alone kill anyone was 40 seconds.

Heres a video of in game play.

click here

Dont worry though most servers don't have 32 players in them so it wont be that hectic lol.

Me and my friends are setting up a custom server that will be private but open to any PCA members who want to join in,

I will be making some custom maps and custom skins for the players.
The editing package for Skulltag is on the download page with the client if you fancy making your own custom maps.

Our server will be called Doomedtofail if you fancy your chances with us :P

It should be running around 6PM tomorrow.

Happy Fragging.

Like this post
wolfie3000

Likes # 0

Lol iv noticed that some custom maps have traps in them,

We our trying to get our server online 24/7 but are having a few problems at the moment.

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

Found one in Germany that's much more user freindly. If you die, just hit the space bar to be re-born..........Loads of people on it, but it's not deathmatch so I am learning a bit.

Hope you get your server going soon :)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

The 13 most inspirational Tim Cook quotes