We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Alone in the dark (pc game) ( june 20th)

mrwoowoo

Likes # 0

Game play video
click here=
Tech demo:fire
click here
Since rdave13 has got me awaiting Far cry 2 with baited breath,this will more than do in the mean time.
Just awesome.

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

Oh no! not another one :) I think you should open a games forum :)

I'll have a go at this one when I've finished Crysis (one of the best games I've played...On a par with FEAR) Think they will do a sequel?

(bearing in mind I have not got to the end yet)

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

That looks too good to miss, is it out in the UK yet? Another trip to Tesco's I fear, and once again.....I'ts all your fault :)

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

Doh! it's in the thread title :)

Like this post
Totally-braindead

Likes # 0

Anything to do with the old Alone in the Dark program? Because that was a classic.

Like this post
Totally-braindead

Likes # 0

Forget my query, just read it. It is.

Like this post
Covergirl

Likes # 0

Link to deleted posts . . . ? ? ?

Like this post
mrwoowoo

Likes # 0

Project origin (fear sequel)out Q4 2008
Another must have. (O:!
click here

Covergirl

"Link to deleted posts . . . ? ? ?"
Not sure i understand.

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

I wish they wouldn't do these videos! They all know we want the game! Now have another one to add to the list :) Plus any Crysis sequel if they do one....It's still high in the charts so reckon they will.

Like this post
mrwoowoo

Likes # 0

The director of Crysis has said that the game is designed as a trilogy, so you have two more installments to come (O:!

Sometimes i wonder if it would be better to wait until a game is a few years old before playing it.
Take crysis.
I played it on my previous pc at medium settings.
Now i have a newer pc i could play it with the settings a lot higher,thus getting more out of the experience.
I played prince of persia sands of time recently(yes i know)which was a gane i missed out on.To play a game with everything maxed out and framerate through the roof makes a much more enjoyable experience.Now to do this with Crysis at the time of it's release would have been financially impossible for me.
Playing Assassins creed and Blacksite with settings almost at maximum at the mo.
Just wish i could have done it with Crysis.
Will i wait until i get a better pc before i play Crysis 2?.....No,of course not.

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

I'm lucky, this quad core rig (Nvidia 8800GTX graphics) 4gb ram eats Crysis at max settings for breakfast...But of course you won't wait!

Could always play it again later. I often judge a game by it's "Do I want to play this again" factor. I have played FEAR, FEAR extraction point, and FEAR perseus mandate loads of times and still enjoy them...Same applies to Max Payne, and I will certainly play Crysis again (if I ever save Prophet!) Banned myself from games for today because of the leg, but will resume @ the weekend!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

LED vs Halogen: Why now could be the right time to invest in LED bulbs

IDG UK Sites

Christmas' best ads: See great festive spots studios have created to promote themselves and clients

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple shouldn't be blamed for exploitation in China and Indonesia