We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Business Tech Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Driving Schools

alix123

Likes # 0

Hello,

I am a driver in California. My traffic records shows the violation but I don't received the notification of the violation.
Now how can I clear this violation?

Does driving schools like California Traffic School can help me in this?
California Traffic School
Plz suggest me and help me as much you can.

Thanks
Alix

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

By paying the ticket.

If you are guilty of the violation you must pay.
This isn't really a valid subject for a Business forum, but we'll try to help if you provide more information.

What was the violation?

Like this post
Chris the Ancient

Likes # 0

I have popped in and out today, and I have noticed this thread.

For the life of me, I am finding the language and syntax difficult to follow - but I accept the originator may have English as a second language.

The purpose of the thread is less than clear. Why should a business page in a forum with a .co.uk suffix be the grounds for asking about a traffic violation in California? And why, on earth, would someone in the uk know anything about 'driving schools like California Traffic School'?

Serves me right, I suppose! As some people in he forum may know, driving schools and associated training are my job... and guess who got suckered by the thread title?

CtA

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

We have a truly global audience, and there are registered members here from pretty well every country on the planet.

Sometimes people don't realise where a site is based.

Like this post
MAT ALAN

Likes # 0

click here

might help...

Like this post
Chris the Ancient

Likes # 0

Interesting link. They seem to have the same attitude as some counties in the UK where some speeders are offered the chance of a remedial course rather than points and a fixed penalty.

Now, I wonder, why did alix123 come to this forum? I suspect he blitzed as many forums as possible and this was just one of them.

Like this post
MAT ALAN

Likes # 0

why did alix123 come to this forum?

Cos we are the best!!! nuff said.....

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Netflix to introduce price increase: New subcribers to start with

IDG UK Sites

Apple financial results: iPhones, iPads & Macs sales for Apple's Q2 2014, plus shares to split

IDG UK Sites

Twitter - not news

IDG UK Sites

See Moo Studios' new animated advert for Blue Moon beer