We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Mobile Phone Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

iphone 4s repair

chris-streeter

Likes # 0

Hi,

I have replaced the screen and LCD digitizer on my iPhone 4s. When i received the new screen the mirrored back on the LCD type pad was already scratched. Now i have fitted the screen and i'm confident that I have done so correctly and carefully without damaging any components. However, when i plug the phone into a computer, the screen does not work but it makes a chirp type noise(the same noise as when it begins to charge)

It makes this noise every 4 - 5 seconds and that is it. it continues...

Can anyone tell me the problem? I fear that the new screen i purchased could have been broken from the start.??

Thanks

Like this post
cathwil

Likes # 0

Many of us are opting to have an iPhone. Its expensive but its stylish and fashionable. When time comes that you need to repair it, money comes with it. Research implies that $5.9 billion has perhaps been spent on iPhone repairs since the original was launched in 2007. The phones are extremely fashionable, but are considered to be fragile and somewhat of a fussbudget, also as costly to repair.

Like this post
markward

Likes # 0

The phones are extremely fashionable, but are considered to be fragile and somewhat of a fussbudget, also as costly to repair.

click here

Like this post
Electronics4all

Likes # 0

Hi,

Dear check this site, hope you will find your answer...

visit Url: www.electronics4all.co.uk

Best UK Online shopping: We provides Best UK Deals in electronics for all accessories apple, Samsung, dell, hp, laptops, mobile phones, computer accessories, tablets, Cameras, etc. at DJ |UK |England|Scotland|NorthernLand|electronics4all

Thanks

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

Best UK Online shopping: Don`t think so, see below..

Domain name: electronics4all.co.uk

Registrant: 
    SAL ELJAZ 

Trading as: 
    Cricket Wireless 

Registrant type: 
    Non-UK Corporation 

Registrant's address: 
    7670 Katy Free Way 
    Huston 
    TX 
    United States
Like this post

Reply to this topic

close
What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 features wishlist: the changes iPhone and iPad users want in Apple's iOS 8

IDG UK Sites

25 Years of the World Wide Web: Happy Birthday, Intenet

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features