We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Mobile Phone Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

compatability issues between fone and car

Newuser2

Likes # 0

I have a Samsung galaxy mobile running android, my car runs Microsoft sycn, I have tried to get them to sync but I have discovered the two are incompatible, at least thats what Microsoft say, Virgin and Samsung had no idea the two were incompatible. Is there an that will solve the problem.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

A Ford? Which version Galaxy?

Like this post
Newuser2

Likes # 0

Its a Galaxy ace GT-S7500. The car is a Mustang, all my other phones have connected ok, also as they connect via Bluetooth, I did assume that thats a standard.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

The Galaxy Ace is not listed on the compatibility list but that may well mean that they have no tested it rather than it doesn't work.

Have you read Can you pair a phone?

Like this post
Newuser2

Likes # 0

Thanks for the link, I'll have a good read tomorrow. I'll post back with a result I hope, fingers crossed. Your help is much appreciated.

Like this post
Newuser2

Likes # 0

I've tried everything but they won't sync to each other. The phone finds my neighbors ipad but not the car, I'll try to sync em up later in a car park along way away from anything, is it poss the signal form the ipad is too strong, just a thought.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I think that you may be out of luck.

Like this post
Newuser2

Likes # 0

Firmware update today from Samsung and its syncs to the car ok. Result Thanks for your help Woolwell

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Good news.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 features wishlist: the changes iPhone and iPad users want in Apple's iOS 8

IDG UK Sites

25 Years of the World Wide Web: Happy Birthday, Intenet

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features