We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Mobile Phone Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

How to get UC Browser to load webpages on O2 WAP prepay mobile net?

theDarkness

Likes # 0

I have tried inputting the o2 server+port for wap, but aside from domain (tried blank and wap.o2.co.uk), there isnt much else to set. Although UC Browser runs on my phone, unlike Opera Mini and Bolt, it cannot connect or load up any website. Does anyone know the correct wap settings for prepay o2 wap mobile net that may work,or is this browser unusable on my phone? I just wanted to try it out to compare, and downloaded the generic jar java version,as there was no samsung monte specific version on the official website. The browser can be found at http://www.ucweb.com

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Netflix to introduce price increase: New subcribers to start with

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's new OS X Beta Seed Program: Run pre-release versions of OS X on your Mac

IDG UK Sites

Why our gadgets will kill us all: bleating notifications, too many chargers and the proliferation...

IDG UK Sites

See Moo Studios' new animated advert for Blue Moon beer