We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Mobile Phone Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Apple tv

iqs

Likes # 0

Hi, I have an iPhone and iPad,and was wondering if the apple tv is worth the investment?. Can you only stream music and videos from the iPhone and iPad that have been downloaded through iTunes,or can you stream music/video files that were transferred to the iPhone/iPad buy other apps? Thanks

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

Yes, yes, and yes!

I have had mine for a while now. As you say, you can stream from practically anything including Windows based PC's.

In addition to this, you can rent just about any film, subscribe to just about any TV series, use Youtube, flikr and the like.

One caveat though (from which I suffer) You do need a pretty fast BB conection to take full advantage of all fetures!

Like this post
iqs

Likes # 0

So it works with a Microsoft OS,does it support MKV files. Thanks

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

The full picture:

Apple TV Full Specs

It's a powerful little piece of kit....Worth having!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 features wishlist: the changes iPhone and iPad users want in Apple's iOS 8

IDG UK Sites

25 Years of the World Wide Web: Happy Birthday, Intenet

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features