We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Mobile Phone Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Contract>PAYG>PAC

muddypaws

Likes # 0

I intend changing from O2 contract to O2 PAYG.
I have the new sim card and transferred my contacts to it.
I wanted to transfer my present mobile number to the new card and have asked for a PAC code which will be available on the 13th July.
However if I transfer my number over will I still be able to top up the new sim via the PAYG card that came with the sim? Or will it not recognise the new tel. number?
Also is anyone aware of any problems using a PAC?
Thanks.

Like this post
felix_Brown

Likes # 0

Hi everyone, I am a marketing agent and unremitting user of cell phone because of my job work. But, actually I want a cell phone with all the necessary functions in it and also affordable to me and must be in my budget. Can anyone tell me about such cell phone models which will be available with all required functions and in an affordable financial plan? I really want one of such cell phones. Any help is appreciated.

Like this post
muddypaws

Likes # 0

felix_Brown
I don't think your post is anything to do with my question!
Perhaps you could start a new thread for yours.
mp

Like this post
GRIDD

Likes # 0

PAYG card

I assume you mean etopup card? These things are in abundance at the checkouts in all the supermarkets... and they are free. Take one and link it to your phone when your number switches over.

Like this post
muddypaws

Likes # 0

GRIDD
Thanks for info.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Gear 2 review: Classy Tizen smartwatch is too expensive

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's new OS X Beta Seed Program: Run pre-release versions of OS X on your Mac

IDG UK Sites

Why our gadgets will kill us all: bleating notifications, too many chargers and the proliferation...

IDG UK Sites

See Moo Studios' new animated advert for Blue Moon beer