We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Mobile Phone Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Motorola Razr2 V8

Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Does anyone know where I can buy an extended battery for this phone?

Like this post
MAT ALAN

Likes # 0

click here

Not this side of the pond peter, its the closest i can get...

Like this post
MrCutter

Likes # 0

click here
For a full search click here=

Like this post
MrCutter

Likes # 0

1st link is UK based in Birmingham if that helps.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Many thanks, but that battery, and those search returns are for RAZR V3 batteries, and I'm not sure they will be any good - I need one for a RAZR2 V8

Like this post
MCE2K5

Likes # 0

USA - Genuine Motorola Lithium Battery BX40: click here $19.50

UK - Genuine Motorola Lithium Battery BX40: click here £16.95

Like this post
MCE2K5

Likes # 0

Portsmouth UK - Genuine Motorola Original BX40 RAZR2 V8 V9 Battery click here £9.99

Loads more here Peter click here

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Thank you, but those are all standard batteries - I can get those almost anywhere. I need an extended one, as mentioned in my original post.

Like this post
donki

Likes # 0

I can only find to different types of battery for that phone, the 700mAh and the 740mAH. Obviously one has a greater capacity but I wouldnt really call it extended. Are you sure such a battery exsists?

oh, I bought an extended battery for my old N73 and tbh i noticed not that great a difference.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

I've been told that one exists, although I must say I'm beginning to have doubts. The phone comes with a BX40 battery as standard, and although it's OK it doesn't have a particularly long interval between charges.

Like this post
MCE2K5

Likes # 0

Li-Ion Extended Battery for Motorola RAZR2 V8 / V9m click here

Product Description
Stay connected with your family and friends by getting extra battery power today! This replacement battery has an integrated microchip that prevents overcharging and lengthens battery life. Best replacement for the original Motorola SNN5809A / SNN5810Aextended battery with comparable standby and talk time. Great bargain with excellent quality guaranteed! Type: Generic / Aftermarket Cell type: Lithium Ion Voltage: 3.7V Weight: 2 oz Color: White Extended battery door sold seperately The battery operation time depends on conditions such as: Transmitting power level Signal (distance between the phone and the base station) Network parameters defined by the operator. Compatible with: Motorola RAZR2 V8 / V9 / V9m

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Gear 2 review: Classy Tizen smartwatch is too expensive

IDG UK Sites

Eight possible names for the next version of Mac OS X: What will Apple call the follow-up to Maveri?......

IDG UK Sites

Why our gadgets will kill us all: bleating notifications, too many chargers and the proliferation...

IDG UK Sites

Inside Twitter's new design and ad offerings