We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Mobile Phone Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Sony Ericsson w880i

DANZIG

Likes # 0

My other half is getting me one of these for my birthday (28th of April if anyone's interested! lol).

I have always been a fan of Sony Ericsson, long battery life,nice design of phones etc etc.

The spec on this one that I have read about sounds quite good.

I was just wondering if anyone else has one...They Ok are they??

Like this post
Crossbow7

Likes # 0

The Nokia 6300 could be a better buy - from this review click here:

"In size terms the Nokia 6300 gives Sony Ericsson’s W880i a run for its money. It is 106.4 mm tall, 43.6 mm wide and 11.7 mm thick. That doesn’t quite match the W800i’s ‘Size Zero’ 103 x 47 x 9.4mm but it gets close enough for me, and very importantly, this phone beats the W880i hands down on the all important factor of usability."

Sony Ericsson’s W880i review by the same site click here

Wish you a Happy Birthday in advance - have an excellent one :-)). G

Like this post
pavvi

Likes # 0

I've had the w880i myself. If you want a phone that fits in your pocket nicely and listen to a lot of music then it's the one to buy. Personally I think that the battery willl last longer than the one in the Nokia 6300 as described. The only thing you need to get used to is the keypad. The numbers are pretty thin and will take a little getting used to. It IS a good phone though.

Like this post
DANZIG

Likes # 0

I think its an excellent bit of kit. I spent most of last week playing with it while I was in Spain and can thoroughly recommend it.

Thanks for the 'happy birthday' Crossbow7...

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 features wishlist: the changes iPhone and iPad users want in Apple's iOS 8

IDG UK Sites

25 Years of the World Wide Web: Happy Birthday, Intenet

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features