It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion
Remember Password box is missing at Login
Likes # 0
Posted November 3, 2010 at 2:18AM
Since yesterday I am unable to login with MSN without using my password. There is no Remember Password box to tick either. It is doing my head in, as when my grandchildren want to log on, I have to type in the password everytime. Can anyone please help me out. Thanks Mac
Likes # 0
Posted November 3, 2010 at 10:01AM
You may try the followings:
1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
2. Locate, and then click the following registry subkey:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Protected Storage System Provider
3. On the File menu, click Export.
4. Locate a folder to save this registry subkey in, type savedProtectedStorage in the File name box, and then click Save.
5. Expand Protected Storage System Provider, and then click the user subkey folder that is directly under Protected Storage System Provider. This user subkey appears similar to the following:
6. On the Edit menu, click Delete, and then click Yes on the following message that appears:
Are you sure you want to delete this key and all of its subkeys?
7. Quit Registry Editor, and then restart your computer.
Reply to this topic
This thread has been locked.