We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Transfer photos from Galaxy ace to PC

Bee Jay S

Likes # 0

Could anyone tell me how to transfer photos from my Galaxy ace gallery to my PC. Thanks

Like this post
QuizMan

Likes # 0

It depends where the photos are saved. If they are on a micro SD card(and with phone connected to PC by USB cable) you should be able to use the pull down menu and then tap "USB connected" section and then tap the "Connect storage to PC" button. After that you use Windows Explorer.

Alternatively, if the photos are in the phone memory I think you need to use Samsung Kies program, the software for which should have been included with the phone.

Like this post
Zak

Likes # 0

How about emailing the pics to yourself from the mobile and pick them up on your PC?

Like this post
Zak

Likes # 0

Add

I should have added that this is only an option if you have unlimited Data or within your allowance.

Like this post
AroundAgain

Likes # 0

You can connect your phone to your pc, using a micro-usb to usb cable. Then it should show in your pc as another drive. (It may take a while to install the necessary drivers before it will show up as another drive.

Then you can access your photos on your Ace, most likely in DCM folder, then you can either cut/paste, click/drag etc to the preferred destination folder on your PC

I've just done this for a friend this morning, from her Ace to PC

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

Use Samsung Kies software

click here

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...