We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

galaxy s3 battery

sunnystaines

Likes # 0

suddenly not lasting so long, just over a year old. charged it up to 100% at bedtime then this morning it had dropped to 51% normaly lasts several days.

the phone is on a 2 year monthly contract will that cover battery replacement.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

also a lot slower to charge up too.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Looks like it is a common problem.

Google

I used to have a samsung years ago and that had the same problem it could not hold the charge for long. So no more Samsung's for me.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

Jock1e

phone and battery had been first class till a few days ago, got to find a samsung service centre for a free exchange.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Add phone and your post code for the nearest service center.

Click Here

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

Jock1e

thank you for the link.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Ok. Hope you can find one near to you.

I was beginning to think that I was the only person on here this morning.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

replacements on amazon £5, will ring samsung to see if they can post a replacement. battery at 100% charge on standby now only lasts 5 hours now going downhill quickly. seems net is full of forgery ones for sale.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

samsung replied their batteries only guarenteed for just 6 months can't believe they dont expect them to last much longer than that. the phone is first class why put a crap battery in it.

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

sunnystaines

I had a Galaxy S3 and have moved on to a Galaxy S4. I never had a problem with this battery or the original battery. I have a S3 spare battery and charging dock purchased from Amazon - now surplus to my needs.(Gratis) Interested

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

sunnystaines

I had a Galaxy S3 and have moved on to a Galaxy S4. I never had a problem with this battery or the original battery. I have a S3 spare battery and charging dock purchased from Amazon - now surplus to my needs.(Gratis) Interested?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: Great if you like big, expensive phones

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

This Grolsch ad combines stop-motion & CG for majestic results

IDG UK Sites

Apple rumours and predictions for 2015: What to expect from Apple in 2015