We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

You Tube Audio download from Videos Help

Audio~~Chip
Resolved

Likes # 0

Hello Is it possible to be able to download You tube audio tracks only from You Tube Video's ? Someone mentioned using KeepVid programme for downloading a You Tube Video but for Audio Tracks I need help please.

Could anyone assist please ?

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 1

Try this Video2MP3 it's a website, Enter the URL of the video and click the Orange Convert button, when it's ready, Click the Download your mp3 file Button , Simple as that.

Like this post  
Audio~~Chip

Likes # 0

Thanks Lazarus The 2nd ! Looks simple enough. I take it the Website is virus safe.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 1

aTube Catcher will download and convert to WAV, MP3 etc, click here. Safe site.

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 1

">http://www.video2mp3.net/">Norton Safe Web Report for: video2mp3.net

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Lazarus The 2nd have a look at aTube catcher. One of the best freebies I reckon. Obviously during installation you'll need to untick boxes and select custom install. Worth a look.

Like this post
Audio~~Chip

Likes # 0

Thanks rdave13 & Lazarus The 2nd ! some good websites there. Like the Norton Website Checking tool. Myself use Kaspersky but don't think they have a http address website checker.

I have replied late as I do not get any email notification to my replies in the forum. Any pointers please why I am not getting any emails to say I have a reply to my posts. I use to get them.

Like this post
Audio~~Chip

Likes # 0

I am also unable to select "Like this post" & Question answered! both of you deserve both a thumbs up & a Tick so Thank you for helping me !

Cheers Steven

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

The 13 most inspirational Tim Cook quotes