We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Sagemcom DTR6700T HD Recorder Problem

blazon 82
Resolved

Likes # 0

Hi, I have had the Sagemcom HD Recorder for just over 2 years. It has now developed a problem and I wonder if there is a fix for it. When switching it on, the disply shows 88888 then ... then INIT and after that just goes back to display the time. So will not switch on so I can play any recordings

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

Turn it Off and Unplug from the Mains, Wait 30 Seconds, Put Plug back in mains socket and try switching on again.

Like this post
alanrwood

Likes # 0

Is there a Sagem web site with support.

Like this post
blazon 82

Likes # 0

Thanks for the replies, unplugging it at the mains has sorted out the problem. The sagecom website was no help

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia branding killed in place of 'Microsoft Lumia': Windows Phone moves into new era

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should you update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8? iOS 8.1 brings back Camera Roll, adds Apple Pay in...