We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

i'm in great need of mobile

raj1693

Likes # 0

hi.. i want to buy a smart phone under 7000 (+200 is okay). my requirement is good camera, no need of 3g or dual sim (okay if they are present) dont want to buy lenovo, lava, spice, celkon, karbon that sort of low quality mobiles android or windows anything is okay....

Like this post
tullie

Likes # 0

Have a browze in your local shop

Like this post
henktobbe

Likes # 0

Are you interested?

Like this post
txhj

Likes # 0

i suggest you visit shops to experience them yourself according to your needs.

Like this post
RiteshS

Likes # 0

As you are not interested in few mobiles which you mentioned in your post, I would like to recommend you to check mobile phones online for better price. There are so many sites from where you can buy mobile online, it will save your time, you can compare with different mobiles and you will get better price and good deal on mobile.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Top 5 Android tips and tricks for smartphones and tablets

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

BBC using Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games to trial 4K/UHD, pan-around video, augmented video and...