We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

How do I set email accounts on Samsung Galaxy S4 mini?

tom@drennanmarine.com

Likes # 0

Having problems here!

I am following all the on-screen instructions and getting some input from my ISP (UK Web Serve Direct) but still puzzled.

When I enter the (UKWSD advised) SMPT port of 25, I can get my emails on to the phone, but only incoming. I cannot send new or reply to received mail.

When I change the SMPT port to 26 (UKWSD advised), I can send but not receive mail!

I am pretty sure I am doing everything else OK and have entered the IMAP code given to me by UKWSD.

Help!!

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Not a good idea to use your email as user name as it opens you up to spam. Suggest you change it and possibly contact Forum Editor to have it edited.

You haven't mentioned your mobile operator and it could be that you need to use their smtp setting.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Not a good idea to use your email as user name as it opens you up to spam. Suggest you change it and possibly contact Forum Editor to have it edited.

You haven't mentioned your mobile operator and it could be that you need to use their smtp setting.

Like this post
kevinhall

Likes # 0

Once check this click here I think you will get your answer in details.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Apple launches a new Swift blog, signaling language's importance