We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Nokia 820 and using GMail

tony-guitar

Likes # 0

My wife has just bought a Nokia 820 Windows 8 phone. She has set up her GMail account on it and all is fine except she can't find her "sent items" folder. In fact all that appears available is her 'inbox'. Can anyone help us find it please?

Like this post
mart7

Likes # 0

I have the 925 so i presume its the same,go to inbox,bottom right hand corner of screen are 3"dots" (options)select and you can choose which folders to show

Like this post
tony-guitar

Likes # 0

thanks mart7. Job done. she's only had the phone a week. Said to say she's having a 'blond moment'

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals: Get bargains on smartphones, tablets, laptops and more

IDG UK Sites

What the Internet of Things will look like in 2015: homes will get smarter, people might get fitter

IDG UK Sites

See how Trunk's animated ad helped Ade Edmondson plug The Car Buying Service

IDG UK Sites

Yosemite tips: Complete Guide to OS X Yosemite