We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Sky+ box

Kauly
Resolved

Likes # 0

Like this post
alanrwood

Likes # 0

What was posted yesterday at 7.12PM

Like this post  
alanrwood

Likes # 0

I received an email from Kauly of which I was very suspicious and deleted it before downloading (I use Mailwasher). Any communication should be via this forum or not at all. I suspect a scam

Like this post
Kauly

Likes # 0

Hi alanrwood. My apologies, I am new to these kind of sites and a bit naive. I can assure you that no deception was intended. I tried to read your original response to my inquiry, but I must have done something wrong. If you could please re-post your response I will access it from this site. Thanks Yours Kauly.

Like this post
alanrwood

Likes # 0

My only response was in my initial reply.

All answers should come via the forum by posting your text at the bottom in the text box headed "Reply to this topic". Your original post should have a title that gives some idea of the problem and the first post should contain details of it to enable the rest of us to try and understand the problem and give a relevant response.

We receive some posts which are simply spam advertising and possibly malicious especially when the poster is making a very first post as your was.

Can I suggest that you leave this thread as closed as it has already been ticked and create a new one with the relevant details. There are lots of members here who will try and help if they can

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 deals: Find the best contract for your new iPad

IDG UK Sites

The iPhone is doomed. Doomed to be marginally less successful than a very successful thing.

IDG UK Sites

How to prototype native mobile apps without writing code

IDG UK Sites

How to prepare for and update to OS X Yosemite: Get your Mac ready to download & install Apple's...