We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Genuine Replacement Batteries

Rob Gibson
Resolved

Likes # 0

Suggestions please as to where to buy a genuine Nokia battery for my 6300.

I'm very suspicious of many of the low prices I see, and I don't want to get caught with a fake.

TIA.

Rob.

Like this post
mart7

Likes # 0

A quick look around found this for your phone

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/cat/6300-Batteries.htm?man_id=42

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Being a skinflint I'd go for this one :)

Amazon.

Check it's the correct battery.

Like this post
mart7

Likes # 0

so would i rdave but hes wanting genuine,the amazon ones are compatible ones

Like this post
Rob Gibson

Likes # 0

That's the problem. I want something that's going to hold its charge and last a bit longer than few months.

Like this post
mart7

Likes # 0

rob the link i posted for you is a shop selling genuine ones but the price is double that of a compatible

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Like this post
mart7

Likes # 0

good find rdave13 i must admit icouldnt find many sites selling genuine batterys

Like this post
Rob Gibson

Likes # 0

That's great. Many thanks.

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia branding killed in place of 'Microsoft Lumia': Windows Phone moves into new era

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should you update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8? iOS 8.1 brings back Camera Roll, adds Apple Pay in...